why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 13 August 2010


TIP...white, grey and black compliment each other so mix and match and layer up white allows the grey to stand out
waistcoat and shorts by rag & bone www.rag-bone.com
white shirt by thomas pink www.thomaspink.com
socks by brora www.brora.co.uk
brogues by new look www.newlook.com
hat by reiss www.reissonline.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this whole look! Great pieces!

    Cathy
    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite looks. I'm a big fan of monochrome.

    ReplyDelete