why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 22 February 2011

London Fashion Week Day 5


TIP...today I have mixed up my texture of leather, fur and cashmere as this is a big trend I have seen even during the aw11 shows the leather legwarmers are my key piece to modernise any outfit and the colours all remain neutral
Coat and leather legwarmers and cream leather skirt by joseph www.joseph.co.uk
vinatge fur waistcoat by rokit www.rokit.co.uk
jumper by uniqlo www.uniqlo.com/uk
shoes by office www.office.co.uk



photographs by bonnie rakhit at the bfc tents after ashish show
see my fashion week video style diaries www.instyle.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Stunning outfit! I would never have put these women's clothing items together, so I'm really surprised and impressed they work so well together.

    ReplyDelete