why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 25 February 2011

Milan Fashion Week Day 2


TIP...next season there seems to be a trend towards the tux so have added a tux jacket with jeans and a shirt and jumper but sticking to monochrome gives the look more impact and a fab pair of heels makes it all the more interesting!
tux jacket by valentino at atelier mayer www.atelier-mayer.com
snakeskin clutch from atelier mayer www.atelier-mayer.com
jumper by uniqlo www.uniqlo.com
shirt by didn lee
jeans by topshop www.topshop.com
metallic snakeskin platforms by natacha marro www.natachamarro.com



photographs by jaye thompson at instyle uk magazine www.instyle.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment