why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 10 April 2011


TIP...straight leg silk trousers are my new obbession for summer dressing they can be worn with flats or add a bright coloured shoe to compliment the trend and a loose vest makes it look effortless
vest by marlene birger http://www.bymalenebirger.com
silk trousers by rohmir 020 7499 8350
suede heels by charlotte olympia http://www.charlotteolympia.com

1 comment:

  1. love the trousers. i have had a smiliar veach scarf for years, in those colours and i love it.
    heard about ur blog in stella. i really liked the styling on the piece.
    find me at www.bobblyrainbowsocks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete