why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 9 June 2011

The Bloggers Issue, Net a Porter magazine


I am very honored to have been included in the 'Net a Porter magazine Bloggers issue' that has gone live this week http://www.net-a-porter.com check out my top clothing picks for the summer!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Natalie,I came to your blog through that exact issue 'cause I really liked your summer picks. I'm now following*

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!

    This Net-a-Porter Magazine Issue was fabulous!!

    xo
    http://cestclassique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Net a Porter feature. Well done. I love your photos as well by the well. There are a couple from previous posts that are lovely. Will keep reading more. Glad I discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the great feedback hope to keep you reading and enjoying!

    ReplyDelete