why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Wednesday 3 October 2012

Paris Fashion Week, Day 1






TIP...embellished doesn't have to be thought of as a night time dress code.  I have worn this multi embellished and embroidered jacket with faded jeans and a loose mens shirt but have kept the colours washed out to allow the jacket to remain the key piece and then added a bright pair of boots to draw the eye from head to toe.  The black beeny is my way of adding my touch of grunge but because the outfit is still slightly dressier the whole lot balances against each other!
jacket by barbara bui
shirt by h&m
jeans by topshop
hat by madeline thompson
bag by tila march
boots by michel perry

No comments:

Post a Comment