why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 14 April 2013

Red.....

Win the red check top and metallic clutch from my first outfit RT the blog on twitter or leave a comment below to win!  Deadline is Friday 19th April...Good Luck!








TIP...a strong shape coat is all you need to add to loose trousers and break up the block colour with a modern print like graphic checks add a trainer its summer's coolest way to wear with smart or casual clothes the brighter the better!

coat by acne
top by uniqlo
trousers by zara
trainers by nike
sunglasses by topshop
bag by h&m








TIP... the skirt suit is such a great summer look especially if you wear a mini and add trainers to make this look edgier and less formal plus play with print again like a heavy block stripe 

jacket by carven 
shirt by moncler
skirt by m&s
trainers as before







TIP... a classic red looks great as denim and to give this a modern sporty edge the minimal bomber jacket is simply styled with it to keep the look clean again the trainers and cap give this a street twist

jacket by cos
jeans by frame
trainers and bag as before
cap beyond retro

5 comments:

  1. inspired by your use of red! hopefully I win and can give it spin myself! kate.neroni@hotmail.com
    x kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win this , please enter me. fuzzywand@gmail.com thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH RED ;)

    Love the top and clutch, hope to win!!

    xx

    http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com/
    http://fairelagueule.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was impressed, quite a bit more 'heavy duty' than I expected. This is definitely a genuine sheepskin jackets. I wear this almost every day. Super comfortable, so soft, love its stylish design and great workmanship with high quality leather from www.cwmalls.com. Fit is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flattered and empowered! Yes, that is what I feel when I wear a crop top with the words “ you break my
    heart you pay for it” written on it.jersey shore shirt The look on guys’ faces when they see what I am wearing is priceless!
    It makes me look beautiful and sends across a strong message as well. What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete