why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 1 August 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs....part 2

 

All I can say is end of day and jelly legs. Had an hour at Equinox gym today and it's not a great start but have been put through my paces of my first gym session and pleased to have started. It's a posh gym with hilarious people watching a good distraction from my efforts. A short run on the treadmill, lunges, squats on power plates I have never sweated so much probably in hindsight doing so little. Am not sure I will improve but each day as it comes. Am also realising that I really will need to start really fitting this into my life only 11 weeks to go and can barely run and talk at the same time. Clock watching I couldn't wait for the shower (kitted out with Kiehls products!) and sadly a celebratory cigarette (hopefully my trainer won't be reading this!). I have booked myself into my first gym class with my other marathon mates; 'Tread & Shred' doesn't sound like the most inviting of classes but will give it a go! Have also googled the distance from home to work and its only 4 miles so might give that one a go at some point although I was sure it was the full 13 miles so my marathon run would effectively be there, back and back again....shit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment