why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 26 August 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs...with wet hair



Prada and Dior have made wet hair the style of the season so I say what a better time for me to go to the gym than when wet hair is cool. Therefore all my wet gym hair needs is mousse and am done. This is a perfect solution for all those people who find that you have to do your hair after the gym or exercise if you are going out, but this is my lazy girl gym guide and for me I now have 2 great hair options for going out with little effort:
1. Wash and run mousse through the hair and leave down or scrape back off face like Dior and add a lip colour or if you want a style made out of it like a front quiff for example then hold your hair into place and keeping your hand and hair in position run a hair dryer over it for a couple minutes so that part drys solid and sculpted
2. Sweaty hair adds texture so just take it down from your scrapped back do and let dry naturally there will be instant texture and body, bed hair done

Have fun gym hair has never been so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment