why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 28 September 2013

Paris Fashion Week, Day 1

The Highlights



Firstly the day started sharing a train with VB and when exiting never realised who I was walking next to until the camera flashes went mad and saw her to my left...good start to fashion week celeb spots!

 

 
Stella always comes up with an inventive invite for her show this season the the double google eyed ring but love the nail art more
 

A personalised note from Ricardo Tisci for my shot of Naomi Watts in the October issue of InStyle wearing Givenchy, nice touch
 
 
The Dior show sets are becoming an exciting experience each season and this was jaw dropping lay beautiful with a frame filled with tropical flowers and orchids the colours were insane and sure to be copied at a billionaires function in the near future
 

 

 

 
Nicholas Kirkwood for Pollini men's brogues but wish they were in unisex sizes!
 
 
Today's look was recycled from Milan I love this coat and investi in a statement coat in a great pastel colour would be perfect for anyone this winter plus the colour palette brings you ahead of the game for next season too just add jeans and a metallic heel
 

 

 

Coat by no.21, jeans by levis, shoes by chloe, sunglasses by the row

 

1 comment:

  1. Haha good pic of VB Nat, I saw you in the background of pics of her in other press and wondered if you would mention. x Love the coat x Look fwd to more about Paris x

    ReplyDelete