why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 13 October 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs...on another hangover

So here we are a week to go until the big day and in usual style I can't say no to a night out and be it a good friends birthday And so definitely want to go. But the angel in my head is saying one more week just be good.....so I went out and the compromise was an early (ish) night. The deal I made with myself was that I HAD to get up for the running club 'we run this city' with trainer David Warden especially as he has helped get me to this stage of running. So hangover and headache I dragged myself to the gym and the results were evident but having been put through my paces I came out on top and a steam room later felt fit and well! So my answer is go out and have fun but I can fully recommend exercise to get you up and running again even if ou don't think you can.... #justdoit!


 

 

 

Photos by David Warden

Please sponsor my efforts I am feeling truly ready or as ready I will ever be!


http://www.justgiving.com/nataliehartley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment