why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 28 April 2014

The Bomber Jacket.....

This summer ditch all outwear and add a silk bomber to your outfit.  The one I am wearing below is a great summer colour and perfect to wear against neutrals or equally good against colour.  Its the most versatile jacket you can own!  This week you can WIN the one am wearing here just leave a comment below or RT the blog to enter!  Deadline Saturday 3rd May...good luck!











TIP... match your shoes to your jacket shades of a single colour look great together and I have added white and black for a minimal weekend look this jacket is great because you can wear like this for day or throw over a more elegant outfit for night

jacket by filippa k
trousers and trainers by nike
t-shirt by gap

15 comments:

  1. Love the jacket :)

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! Perfect color and so versatile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bomber jacket is perfect!!...and the photos are crazy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect trans-seasonal piece! what a handy piece to own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the relaxed sporty look & great mix of neutrals - if I won the jacket it might help me get out of wearing only black all the time! Help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jacket would "rough up" a pretty dress beautifully. I can see it over a ditsy floral slip dress, or a beach t shirt dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sports luxe look! fingers crossed @prettybluebirds xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats you have won the bomber this week email me your address and will post to you! thanks to everyone who entered more to come this weekend! x

      Delete
  8. Oh I hope it's not already too late for the competition... I love that jacket!!!
    xoxo
    Roula

    http://www.rngfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. am i too late??? pa-pa-pa-pahleeease?

    love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice

    http://konveksijaketjogjaa.blogspot.co.id/2017/10/konveksi-jaket-jogja-konveksi-jaket-murah-jogja-konveksi-jaket-parka-jogja-konveksi-jaket-touring-jogja.html

    ReplyDelete