why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 13 July 2014

Triathlon Training ... the kit

who doesn't want a wetsuit (or a unitard!)




The pieces exhibited here are my essential kit for the Triathlon who ever said that a triathlon was sexy!) but sadly with a wardrobe full of cool sporting attire the end result will be held wearing these figure hugging numbers! To be honest am not really sure i would want to swim in the thames with anything less than a wetsuit, in an ideal world a face mask with breathing apparatus would be nice too!  Then the wetsuit comes off to reveal this unitard which remains the look of the day to get you through the half marathon cycle and the 5km run




I have been swimming three times a week at Virgin Active, cycling my Tokyo Bike nearly everyday and taking spinning classes once a week at Psycle and Boom! Cycle with three weeks left it is full steam ahead lets hope I don't injure myself in the process as there is a lot that can happen between now and then!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Continue publishing this kind of information. You can also visit this article about Design Charts With A Color Blind Friendly Palette. Avoid using color alone to convey significant information when making charts. Use labels and comments that are clear and informative so that people can still understand the data even if they have trouble differentiating between colors.

    ReplyDelete