why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 11 July 2014

Triathlon Training

New training clobber!



Dress like an athlete I have been told! 
 With so many people entering this thing I need my spectators to spot me in the crowds so have picked a selection of pieces to help get me spotted in the crowd! Colourful trainers seem then obvious choice and whether you want to wear chic monochrome with a spot of colour or just mix it all up these pieces are essentials to wear and a supportive bra probably the most important whether you have tits or not (as my case may be!)so head to Adidas and take your pick it's all available in store now




Or for those who want to go even brighter this is an essential light weight jacket by Nike that geniusly keeps you warm and free from rain but feels like you are wearing nothing

1 comment:

  1. I just love the blue sneakers.
    Hugs,
    V
    And stamina ;)

    ReplyDelete