why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 14 September 2014

London Fashion Week, the first half.....




This week I have headed to Vestiaire to pick out my fashion week wardrobe for London, I have mixed it in with my own wardrobe but have been looking for cool laid back pieces that can bring my existing wardrobe up to date and for those who don't know this website it's it's where you buy amazing pre owned designer fashion



My new denim obsession moves to faded black and I found these on the site from Yves Saint Laurent in the mens section as I love over sized jeans for a loose fit that you can belt and gather at the waist plus the extra length means you can roll up for a good 70's hem like these (a big trend that will hit us next summer so get ahead!)




Another denim idea this patchwork top also found on Vestiaire was something I felt would allow me to wear double denim in a different way. This patchwork top by Tommy Hilfiger was perfect and the shades of blue look really cool with indigo jeans again look for a wide or straight leg cut on the trouser style


Jeans marques almeida





Favourite show so far in London.....






cara and jourdan for topshop.....





My new favourite colour palette is rust, tan, brown, oak and anything within




Ribbed knits for summer another trend spot





Another show with a big seventies influence ... This will be a huge trend next summer






No comments:

Post a Comment