why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 19 April 2015

Socks & Sandals.....








TIP...if you have just got a new pair of sandals that, like me, you are desperate to wear already why not roll up your hems and add a thick wool sock for a modern grunge way to wear them

sandals by jimmy choo
socks by gap
jeans by levis
t-shirt by chinti & parker
biker by acne

3 comments:

  1. I've just been rocking the socks and sandals look in Paris - I felt like a total nerd at first but then I just pretended I was the coolest girl and strutted my stuff regardless! Added advantage was no blisters or sore feet. Score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fashionable photos. visit here to find more Latest fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im impressed. I dont believe Ive met anyone who knows as a lot about
    this subject as you do. Youre truly nicely informed and really
    intelligent. You wrote something that folks could recognize and
    created the subject intriguing for everybody. Truly, excellent blog
    youve got here.
    Buy Led in lahore
    Buy electronics in Lahore

    ReplyDelete