why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 17 May 2015

Modern Bohemia.....

This week you can WIN this cute sixties boxy jacket by Tory Burch all you have to do is leave a comment bellow or Instagram or retweet the blog on Twitter to enter, deadline saturday 23rd may
good luck!











TIP...inspired by the gucci girl from the AW15 show, my look for summer is slightly bohemian and thrown together using colours that clash but are vintage in theme, wearing loose pants with an oversized jumper but the boxy jacket keep the shape tight, opting for a cropped style to allow the layers to be seen from the hems to the sleeve details but a high shine give it a modern touch

crop jacket by tory burch 
jumper by jw anderson
trousers by zara
shoes by marni

6 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie!
    Well, I had Tory Burch down as the go-to place for footwear but that jacket is something else! I love the juxtaposition of the cropped, boxy shape with the fluidity of those gorgeous Zara pants. It also adds great texture to your look and toughens up the feminine trousers. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :heart: the Tory Burch jacket - biker on the outside, bohemian print on the inside. Still coveting those Marni sandals too (and the ability to do a backwards roly poly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - love that, a jacket tight on the arm and nipped in at the shoulders is top of my list to smarten up a bit. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps: when I clicked the link to have a look at the jacket it goes through to something well weird. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiiii
    Entering to win this wonderful jacket to maybe proudly wear it during my US tour! Love x

    ReplyDelete